- Length: 1.5 m
- Height: approx 1 m (excluding fittings).
- Included with the kit:
- 4 x coach screws for connecting the rail onto wood
- 4 x throughbolts for connecting the rail onto brick or concrete
- 4 x hex roof screws for connecting the handrail onto the handrail bracket (518 fittings).
- Landlords who need to install a durable railing to meet building code requirements.
- Homeowners who are looking for a robust and beautiful handrail that meets insurance requirements.
- Business owners who need to provide railing for steps around their business.
This black powder-coated handrail kit is easy to install on your stairs or on a flat surface. The galvanised railing is designed for greater flexibility than standard off-the-shelf handrail systems.
Because of our unique fittings, the stair rail can be mounted at any angle.
Not cold to touch due to the durable plastic powder-coating
Easy to install
Can be put together in less than 1 hour
The kit contains all the necessary parts and fixings
The black rail only comes in one size.
The rail is made of industrial strength galvanised steel. It is powder coated for a sleeker finish, making it perfect for installing outside your home or office. Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use.
This particular kit includes everything you need to install the rail: tube for uprights and the grab rail, fittings and fixings. We also include a hex key and the installation instructions you will need to put the kit together. The kit is delivered in a large box.
We include fixings for different types of surfaces (wood, brick, concrete).
Due to the nature of this product, we can only accept returns if the item was damaged in transit to you, or if it is sent back to us in resealable condition without being scratched or used. Refunds will be processed minus the carriage fee you paid, unless you received a damaged item in which case you will be fully refunded for the order. For any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Downloads & Documents
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||35.0000|
|Actual Weight (kgs)||35|