DIY coffee table using Kee Klamp fittings
This Stylish coffee table has been designed so that the top is “floating” by utilising the second shelf to provide the support but could be utilised as a second shelf if desired. An alternative version using M50-6’s can also be made.
- 4 x 61-6 Flanges - Used as base flanges for the legs.
- 2 x 10-6 Tees - Connects the middle of the table.
- 4 x 20-6 Side Outlet Elbow - Used on the top edges of the table.
- 4 x 21-6 Side Outlet Tee - Used on the middle edges of the table.
- 4 x 6-2-G @ 1.2m – These are the tubular horizontal bracing for the table.
- 9 x 6-2-G @ 0.6m – These are the assorted supports and uprights for the table.