- The width, depth and height 'Configuration' refer to tube dimensions only. The footing you choose can add between 5 - 15 cm to the total height of the table frame. If unsure of the dimensions, we usually recommend going for a bigger length, as you can adjust the tube using a hacksaw if tube is too long for your project.
- If you need to modify the dimensions or request additional features, please contact us and we'll be glad to help you out.
This scaffold style custom desk base can be used with any table top. Made of Kee Klamp fittings and galvanised steel, this industrial strength table frame kit is built to last you a lifetime.
Allows you to support any rectangular desktop.
The kit is easy to assemble and you will enjoy the assembly just as much as the finished project. Our customers have been making desks with tube and fittings for years.
Please note: Table Top not included.
Important information about dimensions:
Standard Table Kit
The Standard Table kit attaches simply in four places to your desktop. The H-frame at the bottom is used to support the legs and can be positioned at any height. The cross bar can also be moved forward and backward for optimal comfort and utility.
How Does This Work?
It's simple! You provide the table top and we provide the base. Just about any flat, rectangular surface can be made into a desk. Go on a creative journey and find a table top that works for your environment. Go green and upcycle an old piece of material, or buy something new like this simple table top from IKEA (pictured above).
1) Start by inputting the size of your table top. Select the tube length - deduct 200mm (rounding up to the nearest 100mm) from the overall dimensions of your desk top.For example, if your desk top is 2000mm wide x 600mm deep you would select tube lengths of 1800mm & 400mm.
2) Tell us how tall you want the frame. Use the diagram below to guide you.
3) Select the type of footing you would like on the table. There are three options to choose from.
Plastic Plugs - smooth, integrated look that protects the floor.
Flanges - bold, wide bases that can be attached to the floor.
Casters - make it mobile! Includes two braking and two non-braking industrial casters.