- Base Kit - The base kit includes all the necessary brackets to support the grab rail.
- Length of Railing - Enter the number of metres for your handrailing. See instructions below for calculating the grab rail length. Decimal lengths are allowed (example: 1m 500mm would be 1.5m)
Max Handrail Length: 2.5m If you need a longer handrail, please contact us directly for a custom rail.
- Additional Bracket - If you are extending your handrail beyond 1.8m you will need to add an extra bracket.
- Landlords who need to install long lasting durable handrail to meet building code requirements.
- Home owners who are looking for a robust handrail that meets insurance requirements.
- Business owners who need to provide handrail for steps around their business.
- For mounting the rail onto wood: 6 x Multi purpose Pozi screws + 6 x Plastic contract wall plugs
- For mounting the rail onto concrete / brick: 6 x Masonry screws
- Allen key (included with the handrail kits)
- Rubber mallet / Hammer (for plugs)
- Drill / Hammer drill
- Confirm that you have all required parts.
- When installing plugs, place rag or cardboard over plug and gently hammer into place.
- If installing into concrete or brick, vacuum out debris from drilled out holes before inserting sleeve anchors.
- If you plan on painting your rail, do so before assembling.
Need a simple handrail for your stairs?
This is a simple, easy to install handrail is designed to mount to a wall or wooden posts.
This is a simple, easy to install handrail that mounts to stair steps. The handrail is completely galvanized and is designed for greater durability and flexibility than standard handrail systems.
Because of our unique fittings the handrail can be arranged at any angle.
Please note: Wooden posts are not sold with the handrail.
Select your options
The handrail is perfect for:
Additional required materials (not provided with the kit)
Download the Hardware Instructions sheet for more information.
How to calculate handrail length
This simple way to do this is to have someone stand at the bottom of the steps holding the end of the measuring tape. Walk to the top of the stairs while each of you hold the measuring tape 1m off the ground. Record the length when you have positioned the ends where you want the railing to begin and end.
The mathematical way of calculating would be to measure the rise and run of the steps and then calculate the length of the railing by the following formula:
Railing Length = √ height2 + length2
The square root of the height squared plus the length squared will give you the proper length of your railing.
A word about DDA
These railing have not been designed to fit the requirements of DDA. If you need a handrail that meets the DDA requirements, please see our DDA handrail product page.
|Dimensional Weight (kgs)||N/A|
|Installation Difficulty||Easiest - No tube cutting or tube drilling required.|
|Handrail Type||Slip-On - Fittings wrap around grab rail.|
|Rali End||Wall / Post|
|Mounting angle||Any Angle|
|Tube Drilling Required?||No|
|Tube Cutting Required?||No|
|Mounting Style||Wall Flange|